Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Monday weigh-In (A Day Late)

Ok ... I'm a day late with the Monday weigh-in information. Sorry. I haven't been feeling very "bloggy" lately because I have had a terrible cold/flu infliction for the past week. I am finally getting over it, but man I felt like crap. It started last Monday when I was at work. I could feel a scratchy feeling in my throat. It blossomed into a really sore throat, fever, aches, and a lazy cloud that seemed to surround my body. It really sucked. The last thing I wanted to do was blog. Or diet. Or workout. As a result, I gained 4 tenths of a pound this week. It could of been worse I guess, so I'm trying not to allow myself to get too upset. I had big losses the last two weigh-ins, so I kind of figured I was due for a let down. Hopefully, I'll be able to break into the "270's" next week and work from there. I'll be happy with any weight that begins with a 2 and a 7!

Here's my week in review:

- 70 minutes run/walking
- 20 minute stationary bike ride (6 miles)
- 30 minutes lawn mowing
- 38 minutes road bike ride (10.34 miles)

Not bad considering I was sick all week and didn't do any activity at all until Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll get a loss next week!

phatty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home