Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Weigh-In for 9/25/06

Well ... last week I had a .4 gain. I made up for it this week with a loss of 4.2 pounds! I had a really good week exercise and diet-wise. I was able to workout every day and followed the weight-watchers diet plan to the letter for the whole week. I didn't even use any of my flex points until Sunday night! It all worked well for me. I have now lost 34 pounds in the last 77 days and am 113.4 pounds lighter than I once was.

More importantly, I woke up this morning a little after 6 am and had to get out of bed to workout. It's not that I had to. It's that I wanted to. I was really looking foward to running on the treadmill today. I think I am finally turning the corner on my workouts. They are beginning to become a routine that I look forward to. It's about time!

I did some quick math and found that there are 98 days left in the year. If I continue on my current pace, I will be within a stone's throw of my 225 pound overall goal by the end of the year. That would be great ... but I'll be okay even if my weightloss slows down a little. I need to remind myself that this is a marathon, not a sprint!

phatty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home