Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday Weigh In

Okay ... here's the numbers for Monday, September 4, 2006.

Weight: 283.4
Loss this week: 4.2
Total Weight Loss: 106.6 overall
Pounds to Goal: 58.6
Total hours exercise for week: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Bike - 55 minutes
weightlifting - 25 minutes
walking/jogging - 45 minutes
crunches/stretching - 10 minutes

I had a pretty good week. It seemed like the weather was working against me riding my bike this week, but I was able to work in some other forms of exercise. I guess it was good practice for the winter. I am little concerned that I lost over 4 pounds this week. That's a pretty big loss so I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure next week!

Phatty

2 Comments:

Blogger VanCan said...

Congrats on your success so far. I am a fellow PeerTrainer (VanCan). Keep up the good work. I also have a blog, so far, it is just my disgusting picture. Check it out for weekly updates.

http://vancanweightloss.blogspot.com/

Good luck!

PS...there is a 12 week challange in teams just put up today...you might want to join for added pressure and support. :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Phatty said...

Hey ... thanks for the heads up on the 12-week challenge. I just signed up for it. We're committed to this weight loss thing for at least the next 12 weeks!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home