Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Weigh-In for Oct 2nd, 2006

Okay ... this week I lost an addition 1.6 pounds. Normally, I am a little disappointed by anything under 2 pounds, and I have to admit that I was upset this morning for about 10 seconds. 1.6 pounds is actually a good loss considering I had a big loss last week. It puts me at 115 total pounds lost since I began my weight-loss journey. It also puts me right on track to be 260 or less by the end of the year. I can deal with that. I have exactly 50 pounds to go to get to my goal weight of 225. Once I get there, I'll decide if I want to drop any lower.

I have also added a mileage tracker in the side bar to keep track of my miles biked, ran, and swam for the year. This time of year, my bike miles slow way down and I expect my running miles to continue to climb. My swimming may never reach an actual mile this year, but I'll keep track of it anyway. My goal next year will be to smash my 2006 totals for each event!

Later,
phatty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home